My Playlist

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Wow!

WOWed by the maker and creator of the Heavens and the Earth, because I am constantly amazed by the little things that God did, is doing, and will be doing in our lives.

As of late I have wondered why God has placed the incoming freshmen in my heart, perhaps I did not invest any time in the freshmen (now sophomores) last year. But I know for sure that last year I was still learning/growing and was not in the correct place to be a leader. This is my final full year to really serve here in Merced and I am super duper excited to see what God has in store for me.

For one thing, I am not an initiator nor a conversationalist. But today, I was studying for Anthropology and an incoming freshmen from the class asked if I was meeting up to compare results from the lab. I stated that I was meeting up someone else to study for the exam tomorrow and there a conversation sprouted. It turns out that we both live in SF and it was neat to know that God gave me the confidence and boldness to start a conversation and invite her to upcoming events for DIVE. Praise the Lord!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment