My Playlist

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What's Going On?

Pastor Henry, Scott, and Dave McGurk were busy on Sunday, so we had a guest speaker! Oh man, I really enjoyed this sermon. It was about God presenting opportunities for us to serve. I never really thought much about my motives for serving. But I really do hope I take every opportunity to serve the Lord (freshmen, church, leadership, home church, and just whatever the Lord gives me). Although I'm not exactly talented musically or anything, but I love spending quality time with people!
-
As for my Anth class, our professor distributed our grade before final. First exam score: 38 out of 84. Second exam score: 40/77. And an 8.5 out of 10 for lab 1. I expected a D or F, but out of God's grace thus far I have a B-. Kind of nervous about the final on Thursday.
-
I got stitches five days ago and for Arts 170 (Architecture) we have to construct a cube, sphere, and pyramid using glue and an xacto-knife. :/
-
My itouch came! :) It's pretty cool! Debating if I'm going to Socal for a couple of days.
-
& more! sleep deprived so I'll update if I think of something

No comments:

Post a Comment