My Playlist

Friday, July 16, 2010

Questions

Earlier this week I was asked a question regarding my walk with the Lord.

In all honesty, I'm relearning/rediscovering God all over again. More so falling for God all over again. (Cheesy? Yes! But I do mean it!) I'm still struggling to read the Word every single day. I have days where I want to read the word and not so good days where I feel exhausted and overwhelmed. But my biggest struggle: "Your worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace." -Jerry Bridges The bold sentence is how I feel exactly. Reading the book on the Disciplines of Grace -Jerry Bridges has helped me realize what it means to believe and experience God's grace. And PTL I'm on the 50th page! :D Jia youuu!

No comments:

Post a Comment