My Playlist

Friday, July 16, 2010

Getting Healthy

So this summer tons of people are trying to get healthy and lose weight at the same time. It's pretty neat to see everyone do it, esp during the summer where tons of yummy greasy foods are the way to go. Pretty encouraging to see healthy dieting and workouts. I guess for me I'm trying to get healthy and gain weight at the same time. It's going to take lots of work, but my goal by the end of the summer is to be 105lbs. I could just buy tons of fatty lipids or just eat lard for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But I'd figure higher cholesterol leads to arteries clogging up = no bueno.

Getting stressed with summer school work and busyness doesn't help with me eating 3 meals a day. It's not that I don't enjoy eating. I love eating! Probably more so lack of time = no time to cook = not eating meals + snacking on chips = stomach shrinking before my eyes. I really do try to diet correctly by eating big portions to gain weight. My weight fluctuates between 94-98lbs.

Hence the schedule to eat everyday, every meal. This is pretty sad, but this will help motivate me to gain weight from creating a thorough schedule then schedule it is! Lol. Another plus working out to gain muscles. Since muscles is heavier than fat.

Here's my meal plan!
7/16/2010, Friday
Breakfast:Cereal with granola nuts(two bowls)
Lunch: Mashed potatoes/ ravioli with pasta sauce and moz cheese
Dinner: steak/ rice/ boiled veggies
Snacks: grapes, plum, fruit snacks

7/17/2010 Saturday
Cereal with granola nuts(two bowls)
kimchi fried rice/ miso soup
spam masubi
ice cream, fruit salad, baked chips

7/18/2010 Sunday
Bagel with cream cheese
eat out?
kimchi chigae
carrot sticks with ranch, celery sticks with peanut butter
7/19/2010 Monday
Bagel with cream cheese
Leftovers?
Leftovers?
apple sauce,. cheese sticks

7/20/2010 Tuesday
2 Bananas
Pastrami with muester cheese and avocado
Meatloaf
anything

bigger portions later on, need to expand tummy first!

No comments:

Post a Comment