My Playlist

Monday, July 5, 2010

And The Birthday Celebration Continues!




Saturday (July 3): I definitely did NOT expect two more days of celebrating my birthday! :)

Saturday, I thought Stepho and I were just gonna grab lunch. I haven't decided where I had wanted to go, so she chose Cheesecake Factory. The Cheesecake Factory was pretty empty at 10:45am ish and it was surprisingly a really nice day. So I was thinking we would eat outside, but she walked up towards one of the waiters:

Stepho said "Table 55".
Me: What's that? 55 guests? Uhhh..

The waiter walked us to "Table 55" and there I saw some of my church friends. It was so simple, but I was totally surprised! Definitely caught me off guard.

Sunday: We had family dinner and we ate tons of great food! And I had my first 20th birthday cake. Afterward my brother, sister, her friend, and I went to met up with a few of our church friends at a Chinese desserts place.

Thank you all for the prayers, blessings, and making my birthday so much more than what I thought it was going to be! :) You guys are awesomebeans!

No comments:

Post a Comment