My Playlist

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Too Close For Comfort?

Looking at my plans for the future, which is teaching overseas in a program for a year or two or even longer.. I can see myself in this career path. BUT what I REALLY want to do is to work as an orphanage director somewhere, anywhere! Children need to be loved and especially those in orphanages. What I'm most worried about is supporting and taking care of my parents. Perhaps I should get a teaching credential as a backup plan, but does God calls us to live a comfortable life? Maybe applying to grad school is a way to honor my parents and after I work and support them, I can go overseas and work in an orphanage? What if I get sidetracked and never end up working for orphanage (if God's calling really is for me to serve the Lord overseas)! Ahhhhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment