My Playlist

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Everything I Have/Had Breaks.


My laptop is slowly dying on me after using it for only 3 years. First the left clicker broke and now it's freezing on me. :( Any affordable deals for laptops?

One of my cousins decided to sell her new Ipod Touch 3G 8GB new for $150. I guess this Ipod Touch is going to take the place of my laptop for a few months. I'm pretty excited for it to come in the mail! :)

Other than that summer school has been tough. Next week will be my last week of school. I really do hope I pass my Anthro class. I'm even okay with a C-. I just want to get school over with asap. And travel around the world or do something with my life. But one thing I am looking forward to is serving the freshmen! I really can't wait to meet more incoming freshmen! :) Bittersweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment