My Playlist

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friendships


It's definitely been difficult going through trials with dozens of friends no longer wanting to pursue a friendship with me. Though it hurts a bit, I look around and realize that I am still surrounded by some friends who stuck it out for me like glue. And out of God's grace, He has really used them to pick me up when I fell. I am beyond awe and blown away to know that these Brothers and Sisters in Christ are able to pursue a friendship with me without passing on judgement and loving me beyond my sins. What's greater is God instilled love in their hearts. It has been such a wake up call and realization for me to know that everything that happens is all part of God's will and it will help stretch and grow us in ways we never expected. I am blessed to know that God has never abandoned any of us in all seasons. I can't think of a greater verse, Hebrews 12:1-3.

Hebrews 12:1-3 (English Standard Version)

Hebrews 12

Jesus, Founder and Perfecter of Our Faith
1Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, andA)">(A) sin which clings so closely, andB)">(B) let us runC)">(C) with endurance the race that isD)">(D) set before us, 2looking to Jesus, the founder and perfecter of our faith,E)">(E) who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despisingF)">(F) the shame, andG)">(G) is seated at the right hand of the throne of God.

Amen.

<3 YOU all! You know who you are. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment