My Playlist

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Updates For The Weekend

License:
I know many of you have been bugging me to get my license.. So, I took my behind the wheel driving test at 8:40am. Thanks to Chewy who was so willing to take me! And..... *drum roll*, I passed! :) I was so nervous my right leg was shaking the entire time and I almost hit the curb while pulling over and a car while entering back into the DMV parking lot *phew*, but out of God's graciousness, I passed! Praise the Lord! I'm super duper excited to drive people around and me self around without relying on others. I need to work on my backing up and parallel parking. Almost hit a car backing up on Friday. I'm too short :(. & Cars always pass and tailgate me, cause I drive speed limit.. I'm a noob.

Midterm:
Soooo, I have a Biological Anthropology midterm tomorrow. Totally screwed, this is the first time I'm going to wing my midterm. *crosses fingers* I don't want to fail this class, but WHY am I so not motivated?? I'm so glad that I'm taking only 2 classes right now, if I took three, I'd be crying right now. Well that means 6, yes SIX classes spring semester of 2011. God please help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment