My Playlist

Thursday, June 17, 2010

This Week!

This week I've been insanely busy, especially with school. I'm kind of glad that I'm taking 8 units rater than 12 units, but that means 20 units for spring semester of 2011. I haven't taken summer school since 6th grade and taking summer school at a UC is not quite what I had expected. The enormous amounts of readings, taking notes, projects, midterms, and on top of that 2 in a half hour lectures, is pretty much a handful. But I'm sure it will all be worth it after everything.

One of the classes I added was Biological Anthropology and it is extremely difficult to study the material, because the professor believes in Evolution and the Big Bang Theory. It as been difficult to define myself in the classroom. I really do want to stand up for what I believe in, but I'm not exactly sure how.

-
My license test is this week and I really do want to pass soooo badly. Never in a bagillion years did I picture myself driving. I can't wait to serve others by taking them out to places with my car even though the car is only going to last a few months before it breaks down again. But praise God for this limited opportunity! :)

I've never been sooo excited to get to know the incoming freshmen! Orientation is tomorrow! So I hope God willing that I will get to meet some of the incoming freshmen. Someone from my church and my second cousin are coming this year as freshmen! Definitely looking forward to that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment