My Playlist

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pride

I am an overachiever when it comes to earning grades. Although grades can only speak so much, rather jobs and grad school see experience > than grades. I worked so hard to get the unthinkable 4.0 for my entire sophomore year. But overall it was out of God's grace and I am totally blessed for what He has given me! Yesterday, I took my midterm, which was horrible. In high school, I barely studied and I got the grades I deserved B-C average and in many occasions D-F. For the first time in my college career, I have never felt sooo unprepared for an exam since high school. This is definitely a humbling experience for me. I believe this is my first failing test in college, perhaps my first C (if I pick it up) in the course. But the weird thing is.. I'm okay with it. SOO, PTL in all that He is doing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment