My Playlist

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Overview!

Although summer is coming to a halt and summer school is right around the corner, I am ready to hit the books! Time flies by quick, it's been a month since I stepped foot into school and in all honesty, it has been one of the most relaxing and enjoyable summers yet! This summer was filled with laughter, quality time, and personal growth. I am definitely looking forward to my second half of my summer after summer session. Here's a brief overview of what I did:

CPC Sponsor Family BBQ- I wish I had a picture of my sponsor parents, but here's a gist of what we did! :)
Last large group of Spring 2010.

Post Graduation- We had about 5 farewell dinners/hang outs. And here's a few of them: Starbucks 1/2 off Frappuccino! Froyo! Lunch @ the senior girls house. SF Sleepover!


Great America, Sleepover, BJ's with Elementary School/HS Friends!


CPC's Tijuana, Mexico Missionary Trip- This missionary trip has reaffirmed me of why I want to serve overseas in the nearby future! (After spending a week in Mexico, my heart really goes out to the children who don't know of God's love. These kids have so much joy and hope, even though many of them don't have families or even a home to run to. It really encouraged me to serve the Lord with all that I can whether it is working in an orphanage or teaching in an elementary school overseas. To live with urgency now that God has given me a second chance to give all that I have!)

Breakfast with Bao&Paloma!
More pictures to come!

Side note: It has truly been out of God's grace and mercy that I am able to really get to know my Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I am sooo blessed to be a part of their lives to see their spiritual growth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment