My Playlist

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Grades

I have this inkling feeling that I'm not going to get a 4.0. This is my second time taking architecture. Once in high school, now college... :/ I don't know why, but do I settle for the B?

God is still good! Praise the Lord for His grace that I am able to receive good grades over the past year despite my trials. You never cease to amaze me!

Joanne:

architectureprofessor

he is quite the hilarious.

Actually, we find it funny because he’s so mean.

So our assignment two days ago was to build a pasta bridge,

and Tiffany built a pretty big foundation.

During critiques, he was like,
“I can tell you spent a lot of time and effort on the bridge,”
Tiff: “yeaah, it took me a long time”
Prof: “wasted!”

we were just like, whaaat?!?! and laughed it off

I somehow have this weird feeling that he can hear it when I make jokes and mock him outside of class.

I personally think he hates me. He did shout “be quiet” to me during class today.

I guess I got kinda loud and excited when my friends and I were talking about how it was hot/cold last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment