My Playlist

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Falling In Love

What does it mean to fall in love? This is not your average type of love, it's unconditional love given by someone who is crazy about us. It's not that He needs our love, but rather because He wants to love us! We on the other hand at times don't want to love, know, or have to do anything with Him, but need Him. We are nothing without Him! You can probably identify who loves us, GOD the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.

How does a love relationship with the Lord look like? I remember awhile ago, I got to experience a gist of what loving the Lord is, but it's definitely does not come close to how much the Lord loves you and I. A love relationship with God is not merely showing how loud we can pray, how high we raise our hands, or even how much we do for God. A love relationship with God is falling in love with the Gospel! How awesome is that? Sometimes I myself have grown so use to the Gospel, because I've heard of this probably a hundred times. Knowing it is different from believing and falling in love with this one truth! The Gospel takes years and years of understanding, even though we'll never FULLY understand the Gospel. And after falling in love with the Gospel Everything will follow afterward!

If you ever get the chance, read the Cross Centered Life by C.J. Mahaney! But I definitely recommend reading the actual Gospel in the Bible! :)

Secondly, it is also a habitual relationship with the Lord! How does our walk with the Lord look like when we're alone compared to when we're in a crowd. Does our relationship run low when we're alone? Evaluating ourselves on a daily basis is sooo important!

Side note:
So I have class at 10am, but I've been waking up super early at like 7am and I really like it! :) Yay, I'm a morning person now!

No comments:

Post a Comment