My Playlist

Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello. Goodbye.

Junior year has arrived and I have officially reached the half mark of my college career. As a senior leaving for college, goodbyes are short lived as we commute home for summer, winter, spring breaks. But moving on from college to post graduation, goodbyes are long term. It has been so difficult to say goodbye to some friends, but I cannot imagine how hard it is for the graduates. However, there's only a year left before I say goodbye for a year to a few years. If there's one thing that I have to accept is the changes in individuals. It has been truly difficult to accept these changes, but I know the one amazing truth is that the Lord never changes. In spite of having the ability to accept these changes, the Lord sustains us through the bittersweet farewells.

I need to be reminded that CHRIST is SUFFICIENT.


I thought this is pretty interesting how God can unite a couple together regardless of the distance.

No comments:

Post a Comment