My Playlist

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Awakening- Chris Tomlin

Verse 1:
In our hearts Lord, in this nation awakening,
Holy Spirit we desire awakening,

Chorus:
For You & You alone, awake my soul, awake my soul & sing,
For the world You love, Your will be done, let Your will be done in me,

Verse 2:
In Your presence, in Your power, awakening,
For this moment, for this hour, awakening,

Bridge:
Like the rising sun that… shines, from the darkness comes a light,
I hear Your voice & this is my awakening

Bridge 2:
Like the rising sun that shines, awake my soul, awake my soul & sing,
From the darkness comes a light, awake my soul, awake my soul & sing,
Like the rising sun that shines, awake my soul, awake my soul & sing,
Only You can raise a life, awake my soul, awake my soul & sing

No comments:

Post a Comment