My Playlist

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who Are You?/ Graduation Plans


10:45 PM cousin: hey
10:48 PM me: hello!
cousin: apprerntly
so today
someone from merced called my house to congrat me for getting in
and apprently
they know you
me: wait what do you mean??
cousin: so
10:49 PM someone called my house
and congradualted me
for getting in
and they asked me questions and stuff
and they asked me if i wanted more information
and i said no cause my cousin goes
and she was like who
and i told her ur name
and she was like i know her
and yea
10:50 PM me: what's her name?? lol
cousin: iono
lol
haha
me: is she a student
or faculty
cousin: student
10:54 PM me: hahah interesting
cousin: yea
she said she would let u know
10:56 PM me: haha cool!
cousin: yea
10:57 PM she also mentioned to me that u were a christian
and goes snowboarding
lol

Who is this person? I'm curious now. Oh and congratulations to my cousin who got into UC Merced! :). I can't even imagine the anticipation of waiting on acceptance and rejection letters for college.



Recently, I made an appointment with my graduation advisor and praise the Lord I'm still able to graduate early. That is if I take 3 summer school courses (Arts 102, Perception Psychology, Biological Anthropology). Class of 2011! (If I pass all my classes!) It's been surreal for me to even think about graduation, but it's coming up! When they say college goes by faster than high school.. they're right! But I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store for me. So far my plans (If the Lord wills), I want to apply to graduate school (UC Davis preferably! Maternal and Child Nutrition?). If I get into a graduate school, I would take graduate school over the school year and get my second Master's degree over the summer over at Master's College (Master of Arts in Biblical Studies/Counseling). Although it feels like I have a plan, I know that God's plan surpasses my plans. But these are just my thoughts upon graduation. I'm not 100% certain yet. :)

MORE OF YOU and less of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment