My Playlist

Sunday, March 7, 2010

A New Chapter



For the past few weeks or month, I have learned so much about myself spiritually, emotionally, and mentally. I've realized how I've spent the past year and disregarded my personal growth with the Lord and others to pursue and live another life and standard. I'm really thankful and blessed for everything, from family to friends to community, and lastly God (God's grace). I've looked past the details and the strokes of the picture, rather I'm beginning to see the entire picture of what the Lord has in store for me. Oh! I'm beginning to genuinely acknowledge the greatness and the beauty of the Lord soaking in His creation and in the presence of the Lord. Though the pains of a lost relationship still hasn't disappeared, but I'm reminded of the verse-

Philippians 3:8 (English Standard Version)

8Indeed, I count everything as loss because ofA)">(A) the surpassing worth ofB)">(B) knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake IC)">(C) have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ

God is good, sooo good to me. :)


Merced River


No comments:

Post a Comment