My Playlist

Saturday, March 6, 2010

books, books, books




I've been itching to buy a few books, but I AM looking forward to reading these books. :)

1. Trusting God Discussion Guide- Gerald Bridges and Jerry Bridges
2. Respectable Sins: Confronting the Sins We Tolerate- Jerry Bridges
3. Humility: True Greatness- C.J. Mahaney and Joshua Harris

Living the Cross Centered Life- C.J. Mahaney: Four months = 5th chapter. I realize that I'm a slow reader, this is really slow. It's book surprisingly is one of my favorite books other than the Bible, but I've been lacking in reading in general. It's a really good book, so if you have time go ahead and read it! Krusty (Christine) had originally bought me the shorter version by the same author- The Cross Centered Life. And Stepho reintroduced me the book recently, I like Living the Cross Centered Life better, because it's the complete version.

No comments:

Post a Comment