My Playlist

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hippos Over the Years Part 2


Deuteronomy 31:6 (English Standard Version)

6A)">(A) Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them,B)">(B) for it is the LORD your God who goes with you.C)">(C) He will not leave you or forsake you."

Spring break was a really good week. I got to catch up with some friends here and there, but mostly I was able to meet up with the Hippos. Whether it was individually meeting up with them or as a whole. I have taken notice of something different... I now can see that they've truly grown to be such Godly women and heavy influences in their college fellowship(s). Seeing their servant hearts by being involved in ministry through leadership has encouraged me more and more. Out of the several hangout days, I remember having a conversation regarding relationships. She said something along the lines of, "If God took that person away, would I be devastated?" I feel that this question is such a tool for evaluating a relationship. On a higher note, we got to be kids again and be silly geese. Too bad we didn't go the the beach and Cal Poly's (our tradition). Anyways, I am so thankful that God gave me these awesome sisters to grow with. I would not have it any other way.

Prayers:

Cindyo- She's going to be doing missions in Compton, LA with either AACF or Pulse fellowship.



No comments:

Post a Comment