My Playlist

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

:) Blessed!


Lake Charles, Louisiana Missionary Trip (CPC)



Over the past couple of weeks, there has been several transitions from moving into a new house to dropping two of my harder classes to rebuilding friendships with my Sisters and last but not least, being amazed by God once again. Words can't emphasize how much joy I have at the moment. Hopefully more days filled with joy to come! I was able to meet up with a few of my Sisters in Christ I had lost contact with for over the past year, but God has truly blessed our conversations as I met up with them. I am definitely encouraged by their heart for God and me. I feel so loved upon. And I am definitely thrilled to spend my last couple of years in UC Merced! Oh my, there's just been so much going on, but a few of my greater blessings that I have right now are my housemates. I know I've lived with them for only a couple of weeks, but I love spending time with them, whether it'd be watching TV, cooking, eating, talking, laughing, and doing the most random things together. :) It's bittersweet to know that I only have a year and half left with them, but I am looking forward to these fun-filled days. One of the craziest trip I've had with them was going to Modesto and Stockton on a Sunday afternoon to watch Alice in Wonderland in IMAX 3D! Didn't get back until the next day. Another greater blessing that I'm thankful for, are my parents. They're really amazing in terms of trusting in God's plans, loving my brother, sister, and I, and being supportive in terms of what I want to do in life. Last but not least, my

GREATEST blessing of all is The GOSPEL.


John 3:16 (English Standard Version)

For God So Loved The World

16"ForA)">(A) God so lovedB)">(B) the world,a]">[a]C)">(C) that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should notD)">(D) perish but have eternal life.


Isaiah 53 (English Standard Version)

Isaiah 53

1A)">(A) Who has believed what he has heard from us?a]">[a]
And to whom hasB)">(B) the arm of the LORD been revealed?
2For he grew up before him like a young plant,
C)">(C) and like a root out of dry ground;
D)">(D) he had no form or majesty that we should look at him,
and no beauty that we should desire him.
3E)">(E) He was despised and rejectedb]">[b] by men;
a man of sorrows,c]">[c] and acquainted withd]">[d] grief;e]">[e]
and as one from whom men hide their facesf]">[f]
he was despised, andF)">(F) we esteemed him not.

4G)">(G) Surely he has borne our griefs
and carried our sorrows;
yet we esteemed him stricken,
H)">(H) smitten by God, and afflicted.
5I)">(I) But he was wounded for our transgressions;
he was crushed for our iniquities;
upon him was the chastisement that brought us peace,
J)">(J) and with his stripes we are healed.
6K)">(K) All we like sheep have gone astray;
we have turned—every one—to his own way;
L)">(L) and the LORD has laid on him
the iniquity of us all.

7He was oppressed, and he was afflicted,
M)">(M) yet he opened not his mouth;
N)">(N) like aO)">(O) lamb that is led to the slaughter,
and like a sheep that before its shearers is silent,
so he opened not his mouth.
8By oppression and judgment he was taken away;
and as for his generation,P)">(P) who considered
that he was cut off out of the land of the living,
stricken for the transgression of my people?
9And they made his grave with the wicked
Q)">(Q) and with a rich man in his death,
althoughR)">(R) he had done no violence,
and there was no deceit in his mouth.

10YetS)">(S) it was the will of the LORD to crush him;
he has put him to grief;g]">[g]
T)">(T) when his soul makesh]">[h] an offering for guilt,
he shall see his offspring; he shall prolong his days;
U)">(U) the will of the LORD shall prosper in his hand. 11Out of the anguish of his soul he shall seei]">[i] and be satisfied;by his knowledge shallV)">(V) the righteous one, my servant,
W)">(W) make many to be accounted righteous,
X)">(X) and he shall bear their iniquities.
12Y)">(Y) Therefore I will divide him a portion with the many,j]">[j]
Z)">(Z) and he shall divide the spoil with the strong,k]">[k]
because he poured out his soul to death
and was numbered with the transgressors;
AA)">(AA) yet he bore the sin of many,
and makes intercession for the transgressors.

2 comments:

  1. totally watched alice in wonderland in 3d too...wasn't it trippy? haha i liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the 3D part the most! :) But other than that it was interesting? lol.

    ReplyDelete