My Playlist

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Psalm 32- Blessed Are the Forgiven

Psalm 32 (English Standard Version)

Psalm 32

Blessed Are the Forgiven
A Maskila]">[a] of David.
1A)">(A) Blessed is the one whoseB)">(B) transgression is forgiven,
whose sin is covered.
2Blessed is the man against whom the LORDC)">(C) counts no iniquity,
and in whose spiritD)">(D) there is no deceit.

3For when I kept silent, myE)">(E) bones wasted away
through myF)">(F) groaning all day long.
4For day and night yourG)">(G) hand was heavy upon me;
my strength was dried upb]">[b] as by the heat of summer.
Selah

5IH)">(H) acknowledged my sin to you,
and I did not cover my iniquity;
I said, "II)">(I) will confess my transgressions to the LORD,"
and you forgave the iniquity of my sin.
Selah

6Therefore let everyone who isJ)">(J) godly
offer prayer to you at a time when youK)">(K) may be found;
surely in the rush ofL)">(L) great waters,
they shall not reach him.
7You are aM)">(M) hiding place for me;
you preserve me fromN)">(N) trouble;
you surround me withO)">(O) shouts of deliverance.
Selah

8I willP)">(P) instruct you and teach you in the way you should go;
I willQ)">(Q) counsel you with my eye upon you.
9R)">(R) Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding,
which must be curbed withS)">(S) bit and bridle,
or it will not stay near you.

10T)">(T) Many are the sorrows of the wicked,
but steadfast love surrounds the one whoU)">(U) trusts in the LORD.
11V)">(V) Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, O righteous,
andW)">(W) shout for joy, all youX)">(X) upright in heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment