My Playlist

Monday, April 5, 2010

A Random Conversation

a friend: yea, my friend and i were talking about single life today in the car
about how when we're called to single life, it basically means that we serve God more effectively that way. and despite the fact that living a life of singleness may feel lonely, if God has called us to be single (forever?), He will provide people in the Body to fill that void

It's so true. It's just me and God. I love it & let's keep it that way until.. God says so.
Paul in the Bible was single and he was able to do so many things! Time is short, guys! It takes sooo much to be celibate and it's so encouraging to see how much a person can offer. I see such dedication in the life and works of those who stay single. It's pure commitment and hard core.

No comments:

Post a Comment