My Playlist

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*


When I see others super duper passionate and encouraged about the Gospel , it makes me all the more encouraged to see their growth in our Lord Jesus. But WOW, when others share with me how this puny blog (where I just jot down my thoughts) is encouraging them, I am really blessed to know that it brings encouragement to others. PTL! God uses the body of Christ to build one another up by using edifying and loving words.

If only I had a camera, I can capture pictures of God's creation. Merced is such a beautiful place to take pictures.

Random Quotes:

"The Christian gospel is that I am so flawed that Jesus had to die for me, yet I am so loved and valued that Jesus was glad to die for me. This leads to deep humility and deep confidence at the same time. It undermines both swaggering and sniveling. I cannot feel superior to anyone, and yet I have nothing to prove to anyone. I do not think more of myself nor less of myself. Instead, I think of myself less."
-- Timothy Keller, The Reason For God (New York, NY: Dutton, 2008), 181.


Sorry, I just had to put this in: "A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man needs to seek Him in order to find her." -- Unknown

"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment