My Playlist

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I Wish...

I was so busy the past week studying for my midterm that I didn't have the time to volunteer at the child development center. :( After taking my long awaited midterm, I got to show my cousin around campus. It was pretty neat to show him Merced, but I don't really know his decision yet. But what I do know is that the Lord is sovereign in all that He does. After the mini tour around campus, I decided to go back home home. The next day my fellowship and I attended a concert in Sacramento with- Fee, MercyMe, DavidCrowder*Band, Remedy Drive, Francesca Battistelli and more! It all costed $10/ticket @ the Arco Arena. Overall, it was more of a concert than worship. But it was good fellowship time with everyone. Click here for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment