My Playlist

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Theology

Yayuh! The first week of school is officially over! And I am exhausted! Sleeping, reading, and spending time with just God and me is such a blessing and extremely rewarding! <3

I've been meaning to buy Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem, but I'll purchase it another time. In the meantime I found another interesting book: "Essential Trusts of the Christian Faith"- R.C. Sproul.

Why theology? purpose of theology?
Here's a glimpse of the introduction: Every Christian is a theologian. We are always engaged in activity of learning about the things of God... The Bible declares that as a man thinks in his heart, so is he."

If there's one type of reading I am willing to spend hours flipping through the pages, it would be this book at the moment. :) This book is comprised of mainly reformed theology and the author adds in other theology beliefs to display both sides of party.

Totally recommend this book! It's a regular sized book so you can carry it around! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment