My Playlist

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I really don't know what title this post deserves. Today marks the end of my 2nd week as a 3rd year and I acknowledge my weaknesses to serve as a leader for Dive already. Perhaps the lack of passion for the Gospel on a daily basis. I keep my mini Bible/journal in my bag throughout the day and not once was it cracked open. = Lack of passion in wanting to know more about God and His salvation and workings in my life. Secondly I have not given God my very best in serving the Freshmen. I want to love and spend more time with them individually. However, I am extremely exhausted and home is where I get my physical rest. I finally decided to drop one of my classes- Art1A(Drawing). Now I am taking a total of 15 units which is not bad at all, but that means enrolling into 2 summer classes.

Ultimately I do not want to live a mundane life, rather a life glorifying and pleasing to Him rejoicing in our risen Savior, Jesus Christ!

I bought a few songs from Enfield's new CD- The Enfield Hymn Session.
Definitely gotta <3 the hymnals!

There Is A Fountain
Crown Him With Many Crowns
Blessed Assurance
Be Thou My Vision

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment