My Playlist

Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's week four onto my third year in college and God has wowed me. Only four weeks and I've gotten a chance to see God continuously challenge me through several obstacles. Over the past four weeks:
I've gotten the chance to meet freshmen who are eager to grow and to know God better
I've see my weaknesses and burdens become so overwhelming that God is and was and will be the source of my rest.
I've had to say goodbye to a dear friend of mine who is leavng for the peace corp. Ptl for his heart and boldness to serve others in a broken and foreign country.
I've never studied so hard to the point of reading the actual textbook
preparing and eating three meals a day
two exams: stats and clinical neuropsychology on back to back days
difficulties in work
Lastly, reminding myself of the GOSPEL.

No comments:

Post a Comment