My Playlist

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Prioritizing

School year is going to start in about 7 days and I am already feeling the pressure of taking a load of 19 units, (5 classes, teaching biology in a third grade classroom, and being a research assistant, volunteering at the Early Childhood Educational Center), investing time into the freshmen class. Lastly, my grandma hasn't been doing well over the past 4 years. We're basically counting the days she has left. Praying that she will receive the Gospel and realize that God sent His one and only Son to die on the cross. I want to come home more often to visit her and keep her company.

Definitely dedicating this school year to my grandma, freshmen->DIVE leadership, academics, and work. Time is way too short to waste.


Yay for now! :)
Hi everyone,

NSED 24 and NSED 34 will not be meeting for the first week of classes. You will receive more information on these classes during NSED 23 and NSED 33.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks


:/Busy semesterrrr.

Hi everyone,

Just a few reminders before we start the fall semester in a week.

  • I need all new RAs to turn in a hardcopy of the certificate of completion of their online CitiProgram Training on Tuesday (Aug. 24th) during my office hours (11am-1pm)
  • Recruitment is MANDATORY for all RAs, irregardless of seniority
  • A few of you have listed recruiting as your first preference. If you'd like to adjust your preferences let me know, to not include recruiting being that it's mandatory, let me know.
  • Do not forget our e-mail policy: you must check your messages AND reply AT LEAST once every 24 hours M-F, and AT LEAST once every 48 hours on the weekend. This will be enforced next week.

Everyone should have been given a copy of the General Information to keep during your RA orientation. All of this information is included and was discussed. If you have any questions or concerns, let me know as soon as they arise.

Thanks and see you all next week!

Jackie



I've been praying that God will sustain me this semester and for more patience. This will definitely be the season of challenges and to be more like Christ. More of Christ and less of me.

"I see a generation
Rising up to take their place
With selfless faith
With selfless faith" -Hosanna, Hillsong
Keeping incoming freshmen in our prayers that God will give us the heart/time/patience to show them how much the gospel means to us.

God is always good, sooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment